Saturday, January 30, 2010

In which we bundle up a reluctant baby and tromp around in the snow


If you've ever had a dog, you know how when they're in snow they're half "the hell?" and half "if I work at it, I can eat every single piece!"

That's what Jordan was like today. Not to compare him to a dog. But there you have it. Plus, he seemed to be more on "the hell?" end of things than any of our dogs.



And just so you're not disappointed, let me tell you nothing much happens in this video. It's really just baby in snow.

And we're not laughing at him, we're laughing with him.

Andand! It's still snowing! I'm definitely a threat to foist more baby-in-snow photos on you this weekend.

7 comments:

  1. i dont know if you've watched teen mom but at least 2 of the moms call their kid boo boo. Is that the new trendy kid nickname that i'm not hip to the know since i'm without child (or well boyfriend...but thats neither here nor there).

    I also love Jordan's Christmas story can't put his arms down snow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. I know not much is happening but how wonderful will that be in like 10 years when you look at those. You are so much better at capturing the moments that matter than me.

    Love it.

    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay snow baby! Yes, please, more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring on the photos! So cute. Love your snow outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! You didn't believe me when I said that Canada isn't that cold but YOU HAVE SNOW! We don't have snow. Not even slush.

    Oh and your kid is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kid! That pram and that teal coat! Melt....uh, but you can keep that danged snow, And yes more pictures of that baby! He is SO cute! Man.

    Lynn in ND

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sgt. Social Worker - I have no idea. My friend Jane called her son boo boo and I think it just rubbed off. I also call him things like bunnyboo, snoochyboo, cutieface, and so on. All things he'll be embarrassed by later in life, I am sure.

    Also, he grew out of the old suit and this one is too big, so poor fella, he's stuck with arms he can't use.:)

    Kiran - That's what I figure - that I will be so happy to have record of these prosaic little moments.

    A.S. - Will post more!

    HKW - I will! (But from the wrong vantage point - not the same as my subject - alas.)

    Hillary - I was wrong. I admit it. There.

    Lynn - The snow! I want it to go! It belongs in ND, not DC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.