Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Digging in the photo files: When Jordan Met Summer

"We were married forty years ago. We were married three years, we got a
divorce. Then I married Margerie."

"But first you lived with Barbara.""Right, Barbara. But I didn't marry Barbara. I married Margerie."

"Then he got a divorce."

"Right, then I married Kitty.""Another divorce."
"Then a couple of years later at Eddie Collichio's funeral, I ran into her. I
was with some girl I don't even remember."

"Roberta."

"Right, Roberta. But I couldn't take my eyes off you. I remember I snuck
over to her and I said... What did I say?"

"You said, 'What are you doing after?'""Right. So I ditched Roberta, we go for a coffee, a month later we were
married."

"Thirty five years today after our first marriage."

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! Those little bits are my favorite parts of When Harry Met Sally. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teh Cuteness! I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaa, that's great! One of my favorite movies of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy - I know! I love those little stories!

    freckledk - It was a lot of cuteness. They couldn't walk, but they were really cute.

    frugalveganmom - Me, too. I need to watch it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. how adorable. i need to watch this movie (one of my favorites) again asap. maybe on new years.. for some reason the movie always makes me think of new years because the song is playing in the background when harry says she does the wrinkle thing on her forhead that he loves.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.