I don't know if these are weird or prosaic - I'm not so good at making the distinction. But here you go:
- I have perfect pitch and I love to sing. I usually have a karaoke party for my birthday. Once I got an entire room to sing I Will Survive (the Gloria Gaynor version) with me.
- I once did the Everest trek in Nepal. We trekked for a month. For one of the weeks it was so cold that I didn't take off any of my clothes, even to sleep. I didn't even change my socks. For a whole week.
- I'm actually an introvert, and I can be really shy. I just pretend I'm not most of the time. I love people and I love to socialize, but if I don't get enough alone time I get cranky.
- I'm excellent in an emergency. If there's a crisis, I keep a totally cool head and kick into high gear. I'm a great person to have around if something goes totally wrong.
- I didn't grow up drinking milk, so if I see someone drinking a glass of it, particularly whole milk, I get kind of nauseated.
- I spent a semeser of college in Rome, and during that time I lived in a church. It was in a great location and I didn't have to do any church-y stuff, which is fortunate, since I'm not religious.
- I used to work for a defense contractor. I designed training programs on topics such as the Chemical Weapons Convention and US export control regulations. I've been to meetings at the Pentagon.