Saturday, February 03, 2007

Lite-Brite for Your Breasts!

So my friend J says he thinks I could spice up my social life with the Silicone Nerve Bra. Apparently, you can choose from eight different flashing light patterns!

Quoting from the site, "This is a difficult piece to describe. Part bra, part sculpture, part social disturbance."

Yah, I could see that being the case.

It's pretty compelling. I loved Lite-Brite as a kid. And I've never had, well, an obvious bra before. Plus it puts a whole new spin on flashing.

I dunno.

3 comments:

  1. Go for it! It might keep people from looking at your skinned knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're right! It would definitely be a distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all those men collapsing with seizures would be something of a distraction. Plus, wouldn't that thing get hot? I imagine sweaty boobs would itch like hell.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.