Tuesday, May 30, 2023

There's a baa-aad moon on the right...

Nick and I were on the phone a couple days ago discussing an extremely frustrating situation.

He said, "It's ridiculous. What a goat radio!"

So I went, "BAAAA-AAAAAAH! BAAA-AAAH!"

And he was all, "Are you OK? What are you doing?"

"Goat radio! That would be the worst radio station ever!"

"Goat RODEO. It's a goat rodeo."

This expression was new to me. A goat rodeo!

What does this mean? Goats riding horses? People riding goats?

But who cares, because listen. Goat radio has so many songs.

"Nick?"

"Yes, dear?"

"You give love a baaaaaaad name."

"I have to go."

"I got a baaaa-aaaaad case of lovin' you."

"I'm hanging up now."

"Goodbaaaaaaaaaah."

1 comment:

  1. 😆

    Not his first goat rodeo, obvs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.