Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course.

From: Lisa
To: Nick
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 10:30:04 AM
Subject: small victories

I just had a huge poo and then as I was washing my hands this woman I loathe walked into the stall I had just used.


From: Nick
To: Lisa
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 10:45:21 AM
Subject: Re: small victories

Jordan had the same wicked smile you get this morning when I was wiping poo off of his back, my hands, my shirt...It runs in the family.


From: Lisa
To: Nick
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 11:37:13 AM
Subject: Re: small victories

Boy, I wish I could poo on her.

10 comments:

  1. If only you could get her to hold J at exactly the right moment...

    I mean, if he's going to do it anyway, it's not like it would hurt him. And you certainly couldn't be blamed for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I could brush her with his butt as I walked by. I'm kind of opposed to having someone dreadful hold my baby. But the idea is a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh.

    Heh, heh, heh.


    I also enjoy this, however I'm also a little mortified that they then smell my poo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In her case, I was wishing it was really stinky. How gross am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to add "small Sweet victories". But, really, in this case, it's "small, Stinky victories".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Probably too much than is healthy. Still. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She needs some pooh karma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! i used a walter sobchak quote as my title today too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. You are so freaking funny! God I wish you could poo on her AND the woman from my office who I can NOT stand.

    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  10. HKW - That is hilarious! Absolutely right! In fact, I should've titled it something like, "The sweet smell of success" - I didn't think of it. Poo!

    Hillary - I am delighted to hear this!

    kayare - Exactly!

    stacy - The Big Lebowski is an endless font of awesome quotes, isn't it?

    Kiran - If I could stealth poo, I would totally do that for you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.