1. No sense of direction: Our Alice's little face stopped working today. We were in Chantilly. She got us there and then her little face just froze. It was a panic. By it I mean me. I don't know if you can fix a GPS or if you just have to buy a new one.
2. Betty goes to Vermont: We took Betty to Dulles to visit Maude's parents. In Vermont, I mean. They don't live at Dulles. They're hosting a Peace Corps reunion - all these people who volunteered in Afghanistan in the early 60s! How cool is that?
3. Costco, uh-gain: We were actually in Chantilly because Jordan needed formula and it is dramatically cheaper to get it in a 50-gallon drum from Costco. I'd never been to Chantilly. It's conveniently located near Dulles. That is, if Dulles is convenient to you. Is all I'm saying.
4.a. Cheese in a jar: While shopping, I was handed a sample of tortilla chips covered with that cheese in a jar. I LOVE cheese in a jar. I hate that this is true.
4.b. The cheese of my father: Costco sells this nice cheese called Comté that my dad once bought, among other cheeses, for a party I was having. A friend asked me about the yummy cheese and I asked, to clarify, "The cheese of my father?" And thus it is. I recommend it.
5. Accent marks: How do you make accent marks on a MacBook? I had to copy the one above and paste it. Because of course the cheese of my father needed an accent aigu.
6. Summer toes: Sephora has the happiest blue nail polish in an itty-bitty bottle. They also have the exact orange I needed in their OPI collection. I feel like bright oranges and blues are the perfect summer nail colors.
7. Templates and backgrounds: You know I'm not a designer, and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but it's kind of fun. So please bear with me.