Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uncrankypantsification


I'm not going to lie to you; there's not a lot going on here. But if you're having a grump of a day, I highly recommend activities like this.

I walked home last night wishing evil and destruction on way too many a fellow pedestrian.

And then I got home and Big J was just such a beaming little ray of sunshine. We walked Aunt Pat, who watched him yesterday, to her car in the warm, lovely weather.

And then we came back in, played a little, and made a number of movies lying on our backs with the laptop camera.

The plot of all are pretty much the same. It's really just the endings that differ. Ending options include: raspberries; the covering of the camera with a chubby pink hand; the successful grabbing of the keyboard, thus causing wild panning of the room...

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like the sweetestboyintheworld Big J to make you forget the crankypants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beats chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he looks at you conspiratorially - like, "Hey, Mama - you see that kid in there? He totally has no idea we can see him!"

    What a lovely ungrouchifier. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NNooorrr I so come over all warm fuzzies watching you vids of J and Co.
    Not a crankypants day just a down one and need a holiday. Your illistratory technique defies description :-D In a good way of course. Have to say the windmilling falling over fence blog the other day almost had me on the floor with laughter as I could so picture it happening. Oh PS It's Go-Betty here dont know what happened but this thing has flicked to another account some how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! I made that baby face while watching it. You know, the one where you can't help but smile and open your eyes really big. I love babies. Yours is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Dagny said - the way he looks at you... oh, my heart is like buttah. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.