Because, as you know, I have so much free time on my hands, and like to use it constructively.
Ohhhh, I make myself laugh. Anyway.
It seems to me that it's extremely important to screen clients very carefully. Because, of course, you don’t want anyone to feel duped or dissatisfied, and you want to attract the right type of clientele for your particular business.
To this end, I decided to develop a potential client questionnaire. It's a work in progress. At this point, it's something like this:
Your responses to the following will help us determine where your interests lie, and in which room of the dungeon we will spend the most time.
1. Please select your favorite household appliance (if more than one, circle all that apply):
- Hand-held mixer
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Sewing machine
- Open flame
- Sharp knives
- Running water
- Other (list as many as necessary): ______________________
- Y/N My arms could use some toning exercises.
- Y/N Clutter makes me twitchy.
- Y/N I don't do windows.
- Y/N When ironing, it's important to get the creases exactly right.
- Y/N I find scrubbing a shower extremely satisfying.
- Y/N I prefer oven mitts to rubber gloves.
- Y/N I make an excellent roast chicken with root vegetables.
Aaaand that's all I've got so far.
A friend of mine said that really, safe words should be easy to say and be one syllable. So "pommes frites," for example, is not ideal.
If you have any suggestions, I’d certainly be open to them.
And hi, it's Monday!