Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of my dad. He's maybe 20 in this photo. I love how young and cute he is. And how hilarious the dummies are.

Those dummies live in a trunk in my parents' house, have for years. Turns out when he was in college he used to put on a ventriloquist show.

My dad has really been struggling to get back to a good place. I believe it can happen. It is just going to take a lot of time and patience and work.

By nature, he's creative, charming, and a born entertainer. I hope he gets back to this soon.

I know you won't read this for a while, dad, but Happy Father's Day. I love you too much.

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your papa! I am thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post for your dad. You are such a wonderful daughter. My best to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBG - Thanks, Janie! I passed on your good wishes.

    DCup - What a kind thing to say. Thanks so much! I'll wish him well from you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your dad's struggle and the fallout on the family. He sounds so creative and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.