Saturday, September 15, 2007

One strong drink of coffee

This is a very prosaic topic, but I've started buying Illy coffee for my espresso maker, and I love it love it love it.

Maude's husband Dan kept making me lovely cups of cappuccino while I was visiting them. And it was just so delicious. He's got the foaming of the milk down perfectly, too. Anyway, before I left I peered at the coffee cannister and it was Illy.

I went and bought some when I got back to DC. And it's my new favorite coffee. Really strong and dark and not bitter and totally yummy. Which, it occurs to me, probably also describes my perfect man.

2 comments:

  1. Mine too. Perhaps Illy makes men, sold at gourmet stores as well? One can hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man that isn't bitter... maybe. But coffee that isn't bitter? I don't believe it. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.