Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The kind of day where even M&Ms wouldn't do the trick

Do you ever have days where you just wake up irritable? And you stomp all the way to work? And glare at just about everyone who crosses your path, even the people you really like? Just because they're, I don't know, breathing near you or something?

And I'm not only annoyed for no reason, I'm confused. I can't make up my mind on things. I'm fuzzy. I'm indecisive. I wrote a post, posted it, read it, modified it, read it, and then got annoyed with myself and deleted it. A lot of effort for nothing.

It's the kind of day where I might say mean things just to say them. Which makes me not want to interact with anyone.

That's how my entire effing day has been. And it's not improving even though I've been trying.

Grrr.

10 comments:

  1. maybe tequila will do the trick instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it fall's fault? I like to blame fall for taking some of the sunshine out of things... even though the weather is much nicer. I hope it got better.
    And thank you for the comment! I just spent an hour sighing through episode 4....

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you didn't fall out of your tree nest. Poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa whoa whoa, you really need to specify something here. Just chocolate M&M's or are we talking about actual peanut M&M's? Because if peanut M&M's can't cheer you up, some kind of opiate may need to get involved.

    I can't remember the last time I was as salty as you were today though. I think once it was when they canceled American Gladiator. The other was when our kickball landed in old man Johnson's yard :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. VVK - Hug back to you - thanks! :)

    moosie - Tequila is a good suggestion, actually.

    Jess - I've come to the conclusion that it's pms rather than fall. But sometimes I react similarly.

    Anon - Oh you made me giggle - because yes, poor little guy! At least I didn't fall out of my tree!

    HBMS - Either one. I prefer peanut but often get plain because I can't eat as many of them in one sitting. If that makes any sense, which it probably doesn't to a guy. Who had to retrieve his ball from old man Johnson's yard. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope today's better, darlin'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. goddamn lmnt took my comment. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweety, I get that way too. I usually call in sick and take out my frustrations on the stains in my carpet and clean my house like crazy....makes me feel like I am putting order back into my life.
    Big Hugs - Kel

    if all else fails make some spaghetti and try to throw it at your ceiling to make it stick....no sauce needed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go buy Jen Kirkman's album right now.

    Then listen to it and then you will stop feeling that way temporarily until you start feeling that way again.

    "I'm just like you" indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.