Sunday, November 30, 2008

Which is maybe not a long-term strategy but is certainly fun at the time

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. It was a really good visit.We also drank our faces off. Or anyway, one of us did.Which never hurts.Well, up to a certain point.


  1. Oh, good. I was thinking about you! :)

  2. Glad Thanksgiving went well.

    Looks like drinking your face off is a bit like
    LMAO which is what you made me do

  3. Love the drawings! So glad you had a nice holiday :)

  4. I wish I could have been drinking my face off! Damn first impressions and such. Next time...

  5. Ha, great pictures!!!

    I believe I have drunk my face off on many an occasion . . .but never literally. So you win!

  6. mysterygirl! - Thank you - that's sweet of you. All better than expected.

    Rio - Heh heh. I'm glad to make you laugh. :)

    HKW - Thanks! I felt like pictures were necessary.

    LiLu - I am sure they loved you. First impression times are stressful.

    Paula - Hmm, I don't know if drinking one's face off the most makes me any kind of winner...

  7. Whew! I'm so glad it went well!
    Also glad the face is still smiling! Haha! :)

  8. This could be a legitimate comic strip.

  9. That's fantastic...and it certainly beats other scenarios...such as 'taking'a certain someone's face off. ;-)

  10. I wish I could drink my ass off.

    Or at least my saddle bags.

  11. Love the drawings! I can't help but wonder though, are those the thigh-high boots from an earlier post? Because nothing makes a family holiday like a big glass of wine (or many) and some a**-kicking boots.

    Glad it was better than you expected!

  12. A.S. - Oh, I smiled and smiled. I almost smiled my face off. :)

    Ryane - Yes, my friend, definitely.:)

    saratogajean - That would definitely be a lot more useful. And a lot less hurty the next day.

    Susan - Thanks! They are not, alas, because the zip on those boots broke day one. They are yet another pair. Because I am a boot freak.

  13. Your drawings always make me giggle! You're just too adorable for words.


Tell me about it.