Monday, March 05, 2012

Apartment Therapy: a last minute favor to ask

Towards the end of last week I realized I was getting some traffic from Apartment Therapy (!!!), which, if you don't know it, is such a cool design site.

Being of a curious nature, I looked - and someone had nominated me for Best Family Blog! Super flattering, no?

(And to whoever nominated me - if you're reading this: THANK YOU!)

There are a number of blogs with a ton of votes, and my wee little blog is quite far down the list...but if you have a minute, would you please vote for me and help me move it up the list?

Voting ends tonight, so it's a last minute favor. And I hate to ask this kind of thing, but a friend of mine was like, don't be an idiot. Just ask.

So there you have it - asking.

Also, the girl's room is now Weeping Wisteria. The hallway is Twinkle. Yes, these are dumb names. And I'll have pics very soon. And will be soliciting more opinions.

Happy Monday! And Thank you!

16 comments:

  1. You got it! Good luck - hope you win. Glad the nursery is coming along. I will check out Apartment Therapy later....it was too much information for Monday at lunch, all I could manage right now was to vote for LG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and hugs, Heather! I'm going to get your personal in-person opinions on all this house stuff very SOON! Yay!

      Delete
  2. Boy, they don't make that easy. But, done! Voted for you. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LG,
    I voted! Do I get my lil sticker now? :) BTW, I just spent two weeks in San Diego for my son's Navy Seal graduation and I thought of you, said "hello from Lisa" for you (and drank a few hundred margaritas too for you and me both) I could have lived in Old Town just for the decor and margaritas alone. Thankfully there are great blogs like yours and Apartment Therapy that can keep a Cali girl from going insane on the prairie. Baby girls nursery sounds awesome! You'll have to post pictures when you get it just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lynn - you must be so PROUD! That is really cool! And isn't SD the loveliest place to hang out? I so appreciate you slipping in a few (hundred) margaritas for me. Oh, I want one!

      I will definitely post pictures - most likely way before I get it right. I love getting input from my invisible friends like you. Big hugs!

      Delete
  4. Of course! Hope you win something cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted! there's no one i'd rather vote for who deserves it more. your blog (thereby you and your family) have entertained me for a few years now... i'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I saw this in time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah missed it - sorry! But I did try! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.