Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Help find Emily Hershenson

Can you imagine if a loved one left for work one morning and then just disappeared?

A friend of a dear friend emailed me to ask for help spreading the word about a friend of hers who has now been missing for over 24 hours.

In turn, I'm asking you to distribute the message far and wide.

Emily Hershenson left for work on Monday morning and has not been seen since. She lives in Adams Morgan with her husband and daughter.

Emily is a 33 year old Caucasian female, 5' 8" and 150 lbs. She was last seen at 9 AM on March 21st at 18th St. NW & Columbia Rd. She was wearing jeans, a purple top and a cardigan/fleece.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to finding her. Here's a WTOP story with more detail. And here is a flyer you can download and distribute.

Please spread the word, and if you've seen her, please call the police or call her husband Tom at (202) 680-4181.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope they are checking hospitals, one of my friends was missing for about 72 hours and when they found him, he was a john doe in the hospital because he had gotten so ill he became disoriented and had lost all his ID. Sending hopeful thoughts that she is found safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, that's unspeakable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is dreadful,I hope she is found soon. I have twittered and shared the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so horrific and scary. That poor family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted this on my blog. I hope Emily returns home safely very soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this. I remember seeing Emily in clinic at NIH almost every week when I worked there! I hope she is safe and returns back to her family really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled to report that MPD has located Emily. Details are scarce at the moment, but it is my understanding that she is okay, although she maybe checked out at a local hospital to make sure she's alright. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad she was found. I can't believe this could happen. Thank you for posting and making us aware!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has been found.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.