Monday, October 28, 2013

Knock knock. Who's there? Orange you glad I'm not a banana?


I don't know what you might call the compulsion to wear utterly ridiculous outfits, but I have it. I don't necessarily do it - but I have the definite urge.

I mean, I used to sometimes, with Maude. But I haven't had the gumption to do so on my own. But I itch to...

You know how I got all those Liberty for Target matching floral items, or how I'd like to wear stripes top to bottom. I just like the inanity of it.

So I got this fantastic orange jacket.

I love it so. It basically goes with everything. You might think I'm kidding, but I am not. It's so screaming orange, I consider it a neutral.

So there's that.

And then I was in Gap the other day and they have these cords.
Which would match my jacket kind of perfectly.

I joked about getting them but I didn't. But the more I think about it, the more I would enjoy wearing those with the jacket.

And then I'd just need some orange shoes.

Don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the jacket! And the cords! But I wouldn't wear them together. The orange jacket would work very well with dull lime green pants, I'm sure. And orange shoes of course. I am a citrus fan too you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here you go: http://www.zappos.com/luichiny-joe-lynn-light-orange-coral
    They're maybe not bright enough, but they have pink too! And a heart on the sole!
    You can tell Nick I said "You're welcome."

    Also, that's one of the most favorite jokes around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is my favourite colour, hands down. I have a jacket that is almost exactly the same colour that I wear until the snow flies in these parts and I often find myself pairing it with my big, orange Michael Kors purse and white/orange striped loafers. ORANGE FOR EVERYBODY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The latest thing in Oompa Loompa Vogue.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.