Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finch update

One finch caught, one to go.

Although I don't use Twitter, I realized this would be a perfect tweet. No?

I cracked myself up with the thought.

I passed along all your suggestions. Betty thought it was so interesting (and reassuring) that everyone who has finches has had to chase them down at some point.

So for the catching, she laid the hamper on its side and put food and water deep in the back. One finch walked in while the other stood guard out front.

We figure the last finch will get lonely.

Or hungry and thirsty.

See you all tomorrow, belly forward!

And man, is it ginormous.

1 comment:

  1. When I was growing up, we had this insanely awesome-at-catching-live-creatures cat.

    And one day, we decided putting a cat door in would be a good idea.

    After having to trap and release about 15 wounded rodents and 5 birds (one of them a BLUE JAY as big as the cat), we boarded that shiz up quick.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it.